Wednesday 24 April 2013

Here's Story Number 8


If I had A Hot Air Balloon


Phileas has now left Paris and is setting off to Turin, Italy in his A Hot Air Balloon.


I have always wished for A Hot Air Balloon. If I had a hot air balloon, I would fly around the world and see many wonderful places and things.

I would fly to China to see the Great Wall and the cuddly panda bears.

I would fly to Australia to see the cute koala bears and the jumping kangaroos.

I would fly to Holland to see the spinning windmills and the colourful tulips.
I would fly to Egypt to see the pyramids and the Nile River.

I would fly to England to see the Tower of London and to hear the bagpipes.
I would fly to America to see the Statue of Liberty and the Grand Canyon.

I would fly to Switzerland to see the Alps and to ski down the mountains.

If you had A Hot Air Balloon where would you fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment